Data Science: Supervised Machine Learning in Python, Full Guide to Implementing Classic Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and with Sci-Kit Learn
Created by Lazy Programmer Inc.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Understand and implement K-Nearest Neighbors in Python
- Understand the limitations of KNN
- User KNN to solve several binary and multiclass classification problems
- Understand and implement Naive Bayes and General Bayes Classifiers in Python
- Understand the limitations of Bayes Classifiers
- Understand and implement a Decision Tree in Python
- Understand and implement the Perceptron in Python
- Understand the limitations of the Perceptron
- Understand hyperparameters and how to apply cross-validation
- Understand the concepts of feature extraction and feature selection
- Understand the pros and cons between classic machine learning methods and deep learning
- Use Sci-Kit Learn
- Implement a machine learning web service
Students also bought
Icon Set Design, E-book cover, Digitizing Sketches, Social Media Design, Wordpress Web Design, Adobe Xd, GIFS and more!
Build simple to advanced web applications using the PHP's most popular web framework - Completely re-recorded for 5.8
Learn SageMaker, feature engineering, model tuning, and the AWS machine learning ecosystem. Be prepared for the exam!