Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python, Practical Applications of NLP: spam detection, sentiment analysis, article spinners, and latent semantic analysis.
Created by Lazy Programmer Inc.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What Will I Learn?
- Write your own spam detection code in Python
- Write your own sentiment analysis code in Python
- Perform latent semantic analysis or latent semantic indexing in Python
- Have an idea of how to write your own article spinner in Python
- Install Python, it's free!
- You should be at least somewhat comfortable writing Python code
- Install numerical libraries for Python such as Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, and BeautifulSoup
- Take my free Numpy prerequisites course (it's FREE, no excuses!) to learn about Numpy, Matplotlib, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn, as well as Machine Learning basics
- Optional: If you want to understand the math parts, linear algebra and probability are helpful
Students also bought'
Learn how to create state of the art neural networks for deep learning with Facebook's PyTorch Deep Learning library!
Build with modern libraries like Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, PyTorch, CNTK, MXNet. Train faster with GPU on AWS.
Complete guide on deriving and implementing word2vec, GloVe, word embeddings, and sentiment analysis with recursive nets