HTML5 Specialist: Comprehensive HTML5 Training, Earn a professional credential while learning HTML5.
Created by Framework Television Inc.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How to create a proper HTML5 scaffolding for the type of application that you’re creating. How should HTML5 differ for web and mobile applications?
- How to correctly markup text so that it is sized properly across the variety of screen sizes and densities used by consumers
- How to properly integrate code written in CSS and PHP as external or internal code listings.
- How to select the most efficient tools and environments for HTML5 authoring and testing.
- Understand how to upload content to a web server for public consumption. You’ll also cover how to set up a test server environment locally.
- How to create internal and external links within HTML5 documents.
- Creating Meta Tags that are properly designed for optimal display on Google and other search engines.
- Strategically use HTML5 comments to document your code.
- A unique strategy to use HTML5 comments to debug code and quickly find errors.
- How to create list based content using ordered lists, unordered lists and custom list bullets for custom branding
- How to display images and how to properly optimize images for display on web and mobile devices.
- An infrequently used strategy to boost your Search Engine Optimization value using images
- How to create beautiful information tables that are easy to both create and read
- How to use the hexadecimal color system and apply hexadecimal colors to elements in your HTML5
- How to create usable, functional forms to gather data from your users
- How to secure your forms to avoid security issues with your forms
- How to integrate multimedia elements such as audio, video and animations into your HTML5 content.
- A unique technique for laying out our page that will make complex designs easy to markup and manage
- How to embed iFrame content from outside sources and make it fit seamlessly into your HTML5 page
- A great strategy for correctly converting Photoshop documents to HTML5
- The best HTML5 frameworks to save you time and provide an entry point for new projects