Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning, Learn the latest techniques in computer vision with Python , OpenCV , and Deep Learning!
Created by Jose Portilla
What you'll learn
- Understand basics of NumPy
- Manipulate and open Images with NumPy
- Use OpenCV to work with image files
- Use Python and OpenCV to draw shapes on images and videos
- Perform image manipulation with OpenCV, including smoothing, blurring, thresholding, and morphological operations.
- Create Color Histograms with OpenCV
- Open and Stream video with Python and OpenCV
- Detect Objects, including corner, edge, and grid detection techniques with OpenCV and Python
- Create Face Detection Software
- Segment Images with the Watershed Algorithm
- Track Objects in Video
- Use Python and Deep Learning to build image classifiers
- Work with Tensorflow, Keras, and Python to train on your own custom images.
Preview This Course - GET COUPON CODE