Free Coupon Discount - Django Core | A Reference Guide to Core Django Concepts | Online Course
- Django Models
- Model Instance Methods & Properties
- Model-level field validation
- Django Forms and Formsets
- Form validation
- Model Form
- Function Based Views (FBVs)
- Class Based Views (CBVs)
- CRUD in Django Views (Create Retrieve Update Delete List)
- Django Templates
- Django translation
- Deploying Django on a Live Server| Heroku, Webfaction, Linode, Digital Ocean
- Celery + Redis for asynchronous tasks and scheduled tasks
- and much more!
- Requirements are Python 2.7 or 3.3 and Django 1.8 & up
- We use Python 3 and Django 1.10 in this one
Get All in Courses -> Django Core | A Reference Guide to Core Django Concepts
Our philosophy is teaching individuals how to code by going through step by step projects. This drives the majority of our content with one exception: the Django Core course.
In this course, we go in-depth into various Django concepts to provide a comprehensive guide to topics that include:
Model Instance Methods & Properties
Model-level field validation
How models map to databases and Primary Keys
Django Forms and Formsets
Relating Data with Foreign Keys in Django
Handling Subdomains with Django Hosts
Function Based Views (FBVs)
Class Based Views (CBVs)
CRUD in Django Views (Create Retrieve Update Delete List)
Template shortcuts & Filters
and much more!
We built this for students looking for a in-depth look at the above concepts. We encourage you to have some experience with Django such as our Try Django series (1.8 & Up) which is available on Udemy.