Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™, Learn The Core Stats For A Data Science Career. Master Statistical Significance, Confidence Intervals And Much More!
Created by Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated], 4 more
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Understand what a Normal Distribution is
- Understand standard deviations
- Explain the difference between continuous and discrete variables
- Understand what a sampling distribution is
- Understand the Central Limit Theorem
- Apply the Central Limit Theorem in practice
- Apply Hypothesis Testing for Means
- Apply Hypothesis Testing for Proportions
- Use the Z-Score and Z-Tables
- Use the t-Score and t-Tables
- Understand the difference between a normal distribution and a t-distribution
- Understand and apply statistical significance
- Create confidence intervals
- Understand the potential pitfalls of overusing p-Values
- Just a basic knowledge of high school maths
Combine the power of Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning to create powerful AI for Real-World applications!
Learn Data Science step by step through real Analytics examples. Data Mining, Modeling, Tableau Visualization and more!
Learn Programming In R And R Studio. Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistical Analysis, Packages, Functions, GGPlot2
Don't limit the Usage of TypeScript to Angular! Learn the Basics, its Features, Workflows and how to use it!