What is the use of isNaN function? ...
What is negative infinity? ...
PREVIEW THIS COURSE - GET COUPON CODE
According to stackoverflow survey of 2019,
1) Understand the JS functions
2) Understand bind, apply and call
4) Understand 'this' keyword (global, function and object scopes)
5) Understand objects (Object.freeze, Object.seal)
6) Understand Prototypical Inheritance
7) Understand the callbacks and promises well
8) Understand the regular expressions well
9) Understand Map, Reduce and Filter well
10) Understand Error handling patterns
11) Other things to know (Hoisting, Event Bubbling)